TERMS & CONDITIONS
* A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required at the time of your booking. This secures your spot in the intimate retreat setting.
* The final amount is due 120 days prior to the start date (August 1st, 2018). This amount can be paid via e-transfer, credit card or PayPal. Monthly payment plans are available as long as the final amount is paid by 120 days prior to the start date.
* The cost of the retreat covers your accommodation, three meals each day (approx. 20 meals per retreat), all workshops, daily yoga & meditation and three off-site excursions. This does not include your airfare or optional purchases during excursions.
* Any full payments not made by the 120 days prior to start date deadline will have a $150 late payment fee added to the invoice.
* If you cancel more than 120 days prior to the retreat start date, monies received beyond the non-refundable deposit will be refunded (less credit card and PayPal fees, if applicable). If you cancel less than 120 days prior to the retreat start date, a refund of monies paid beyond the non-refundable deposit is only available if you can provide another client to fill your space.
* There will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness. If you choose to not participate in any portion of the retreat for any reason, the cancellation policy will apply, with no exceptions.
* There will be no compensation for unforeseen circumstances due to having costs already incurred with the retreat centre, excursion operators and shuttles. It is highly recommended that you purchase your own personal travel insurance as Deanna Deacon will not be held liable for any damages ensued while on retreat.
IF THE RETREAT IS CANCELLED
If the retreat is cancelled due to a lack of participants, you will be refunded all deposits and payments made (less credit card and PayPal fees). You will not be compensated for airfare or travel costs incurred. In the unlikely event that the retreat will be cancelled due to weather, natural disaster, war, political upheaval or any other circumstance outside of our control, you are not guaranteed any refunds. To cover these risks it is highly recommended that you purchase your own personal travel insurance.
This retreat will have daily physical yoga asana (physical) practice, mild hiking and swimming. While each activity will be modified to suit your physical needs, it is important for you to understand the physical requirements of your body during this retreat. If you are unsure of your health to undertake this retreat due to previous injuries or medical conditions, please consult your doctor beforehand and discuss with Deanna.